Insurance

STARS Rehab is a network provider for many HMO, PPO, and POS plans. Every health plan is different. The amount which your plan pays for services is dependent on the coverage of the individual patient’s health insurance policy. As a courtesy, we will verify insurance coverage for all of our patients prior to their first visit. Once the coverage information is obtained and verified, it is explained to our patients in detail. Each patient will be informed as to how much of their treatment will be covered by insurance and the amount of their co-pay or co-insurance for each visit. STARS Rehab will file all insurance claims for the patient.

STARS Rehab is currently an in-network provider for the following insurance companies:
  • AARP Medicare Complete HMO, PPO
  • Aetna
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • BCBS Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO
  • Florida Healthcare Plan
  • FHCP Medicare
  • GHI
  • Humana
  • Humana Medicare HMO, PPO, POS
  • Medicare
  • Medicaid (under the age of 21)
  • Motor Vehicle Accident/PIP
  • Multiple Worker’s Compensation Policies
  • Tricare Prime, Standard, and Life
  • United Healthcare
  • Veteran’s Affairs
  • Wellcare

Please feel free to contact any of our offices to check the network status with your insurance provider. Our staff will be happy to look into this for you and answer any questions you may have. Give us a call or drop is an email info@starsrehab.org

"No Surprises Act" Notice

Saint Augustine Rehabilitation Specialists, LLC will provide all patients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for therapy services. Please retain a copy of your "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) quote.

  • Our initial estimate will be for the cost of the first visit, which will be for the evaluation. This estimate will be provided to you at least one (1) business day prior to the evaluation or prior to scheduling, if you prefer.
  • Before commencing with a treatment, a second estimate will be provided to you based on the established Plan of Care. If your Plan of Care needs modification during the episode of care because of your therapy needs, a new condition, or per your request, you will be informed and provided with a new estimate, and you will have the option to continue or cease treatments.
  • If you receive a bill that is $400 or more than the "Good Faith Estimate," you can dispute the bill utilizing the Patient-Provider Dispute Resolution Process. The dispute resolution entities (SDR) are certified and selected by Health & Human Services (HHS). You must submit a dispute notice, the provider's bill, and the "Good Faith Estimate" to HHS within 120 days of receiving the final bill from our practice. HHS will collect a $25 fee with your dispute resolution application.

For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call STARS REHAB at 904-217-4259.

Download the "No Surprises Act" Notice

Important health insurance terminology:

Deductible – the amount of out-of-pocket expense you will be responsible for prior to insurance coverage begining.

Co-pay – a fixed amount that you may be responsible to pay for each treatment session. This amount will not vary based on procedures done in the treatment.

Co-insurance – a variable amount which will be a percentage that you will be responsible for with each treatment session. Example – if your insurance plan covers 80% of the charges than you will be responsible for the remaining 20%. This amount may be variable dependent on what procedures on done in different sessions.

Out-of-pocket maximum – this amount is a monetary limit that is placed on your healthplan each year which includes co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles. Once this limit is reached your health plan may cover more of your expenses, costing you less.

Cash pay – patients are also elligible to self pay for services. All treatment sessions will be one-on-one with therapist.

Self-Pay Rate $75

Tax ID: 26-4033381

NPI: 1546407521