Sabrina Gebert, PT, DPT
- Gait and Balance Dysfunction
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Parkinson's and Related Diseases
- The American Institute of Balance- Vestibular Rehabilitation II
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- PWR Moves Certified Therapist
Sabrina Gebert earned her Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy (DPT) from the University of St. Augustine Health Sciences in 2020. She enjoys treating a variety of orthopedic and neurological conditions with a special interest in vestibular rehabilitation. Her passion is helping people get back to loving the community and all its benefits like she does.
Sabrina is a true St. Augustine local who was born and raised here. She enjoys fishing, golfing, paddle boarding, gardening and spending time with her dog.